-
April 19th, 2009, 05:51 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Re: With All Of Life's Uncertainties
There are a lot of things to be said about Little League, good and bad. I have personally seen some changes taking place lately at Wise Little League that is working to lay the foundation to rebuild it into what it had previously been in the past. There are 8 T-Ball teams, but most importantly, there are some good folks involved at that level as well. Not just good dads who are willing to give their time, but good coaches as well. Guys who know the "FUN"damentals of baseball and I know that Coach Wyrick has reached out to them and offered his assistance. There are many ways for folks to contribute to the future success of the league and I would encourage them to offer their services to the league instead of looking to blame the league for something that went wrong.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks